Help your students learn core maths skills!
Mathseeds is an online maths programme created by a highly experienced team of teachers, educational writers, animators and web developers−the same team that created Reading Eggs! Teach children in primary school the core maths and problem solving skills with fun, highly interactive and rewarding lessons.
Using Mathseeds in the Classroom!
We are busy working on the Mathseeds schools edition! This edition will include:
- Alignment to the Common Core and your state standards
- Automated online marking and reports – receive instant feedback on individual students' progress and achievements
- School wide and district level reporting functions
- Detailed lesson plans and ideas of how to incorporate Mathseeds into your current maths programme
- The ability to assign lessons to the entire class or individual students
- The Teacher toolkit – packed full of extra teacher resources, worksheets and more!
If you would like to try Mathseeds through the parent interface, you can sign up for a free parent trial. Don’t forget to register your interest, so that you are the first to know!