30 Days FREE Access!
Take your child's maths skills to a whole new level with Mathseeds and Mathseeds Prime
Try both Mathseeds AND the brand‑new Mathseeds Prime, the next chapter in the renowned online maths program to see an improvement in your child's maths skills in just 15 minutes a day!
Mathseeds is a comprehensive early maths program that teaches foundational maths and problem‑solving skills for kids aged 3–9. Best of all, children love it!
Your child will develop an early love of maths with 200 self‑paced lessons that can be repeated any time, as well as engaging activities that focus on real‑world maths problems.
Plus, they'll love the brand‑new Mathseeds Prime, the next chapter of Mathseeds. Perfect for struggling students who may have experienced maths anxiety in the past, it provides the support, motivation and excitement needed to help them to rediscover the joy of learning maths.
Proven to increase maths skills fast
- Independently proven to increase children's maths skills in just 15 minutes a day
- Aligned to the UK Curriculum, covering the skills your child needs for school success
- Lessons match your child's ability and progress at their own pace — making sure there are no gaps in their knowledge
- Teaches a full maths curriculum for years R–4, including numbers, operations, shapes, measurement, time, and more.
Why you and your child will love Mathseeds & Mathseeds Prime
- Fun, interactive games cover a wide range of topics from numbers, fractions, operations, algebra & geometry
- Dedicated lessons strengthen problem-solving skills, empowering your child to apply maths to real-world situations
- Memorable characters and motivating rewards help children stay on track
- Track progress in real-time with halfway and end-of-unit quizzes that celebrate their achievements
- Desktop and tablet compatible.
Plus, multiple areas like Driving Tests and Mental Minute offer exciting, fast-paced learning activities that let your child put their newfound maths skills into action!
*Please note: This first release of Mathseeds Prime includes Year 4 content only.
Get started with a
FREE 30-day trial
Introduction to Mathseeds Prime
“My son had difficulty learning with other maths programmes, so when I first trialled Mathseeds I wasn't sure if he would make any improvements. But just weeks after starting, he was already learning to count and recognise shapes! He really enjoys playing Mathseeds and I'm so happy with his results.” Rachael, Mum to 5-year-old James
“Mathseeds has been such a great help for my 6-year-old daughter. She had trouble learning maths before but she loves learning with Mathseeds. The games and animations are so much fun that she wants to play all the time!” Naomi, Mum to 6-year-old Kate
“My 4-year-old loves Mathseeds! Not only does it teach him the maths skills he will need when he starts school, it's really fun and keeps him motivated to learn. I've even recommended Mathseeds to parents at my son's preschool because it's just so effective for children his age.” Claire, Mum to 4-year-old Sean
Actual screenshots from inside Mathseeds Prime
Discover a joy in learning maths like never before!
Nurture an early love of maths with structured lessons and activities that build essential maths skills.
For children in years 3–6 Mathseeds Prime is the next chapter of the renowned online maths program, Mathseeds.
Delight your toddler with fun games and activities that build alphabet knowledge and ready‑to‑read skills.
Learning to Read
Children follow structured, one‑on‑one lessons that teach phonics, sight words and reading skills.
Lessons cover key phonics skills like letter-sound recognition, blending and spelling.
Older children can continue building key literacy skills that will help them succeed in school.