Maths Fact Fluency Games: Mathseeds Mental Minute
Explore the brand NEW learning area in Mathseeds!
Mental Minute is a brand new area added to our award-winning online maths programme Mathseeds. The area is designed specifically to build maths fact fluency – the ability to recall basic maths facts accurately, quickly and with ease. And it only takes a minute!
Each sprint allows your child to learn a new set of maths facts in one exciting and rewarding minute. They’ll enjoy the highly engaging and sequenced format, which will keep them focused and eager to achieve mastery.
Exciting format that is fun, quick and easy to play
- Each Mental Minute set takes one minute to complete.
- Kids will be motivated to earn the colourful badges as they build number fact fluency.
- Each new set includes new questions while also revising previous facts.
Sequential progression covers all K–3 number facts
- Mental Minute includes 145 carefully sequenced sprints.
- Children start from the beginning to ensure complete fact mastery.
- As children make progress, the question sets become more challenging.
Motivating format keeps kids focused
- With one-, two- and three-star levels to earn, children are focused and challenged to improve their instant recall of essential maths facts.
- Kids are motivated to earn new badges and improve their scores.
- Time spent in Mathseeds Mental Minute is focused time on task.
Children make real measurable progress
- Maths fact fluency is the bedrock of primary maths.
- Improvements in this area flow through to all other areas of maths.
- Children who know their number facts are more confident and engaged mathematicians.